Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > The Lorians > Looking to purchase equipment

James Embleton

Hello there,

My name is Doctor Francis Newton Stein. I am looking to purchase various equipment pieces to assist in my field research trips. I am looking for some of the following.

-Shot (Priority)
-Coghead, Alchemy and Surgery kits. Ideally of mastercrafted condition
-Useful potions such as poison cures and sleep potions
-Anyone capable of building homesteads

I can trade in galvanic batteries and also have some shillings as well as other resources available which will vary from time to time.

Do let me know whether you have interest in these deals.

--

Verris Harle: Legate Ironwood: Mercenary Melnisian with a forte for unnecessary violence and is definitely not Verris at all... nope

Lazarus: Minorly renowned thug, mercenary and hater of slavery. Now with guns!

Doctor Francis Newton Stein: Just a chap with medical skills... who runs an asylum.

August 1, 2016 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Coelossus

My dear Dr. Stein.

i can produce almost all of this for you (unfortunately my artists studio is still out of commisson after a fight broke out between the jeweller and the artist), but some specifics would be helpful.

1) Can u make do with just gun powder or is it specific shot and if so, would it be ball and powder or the more modern cartridges, also how many?

2) Though i can not make these kits currently with the fine etching or galvano-plating, i can produce the basics, how many of each would you require?

3) Many of my potions are based in medical use so maybe of use, specifics as to what your looking, again, would be useful.

4) I have a team i use for maintance and further development of my hospital grounds, depending on what you require i maybe able to get their assistance.

Dr. Wesson

--

C. Garvey - Exeter Rep

August 6, 2016 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Embleton

Dear Dr. Wesson,

Thank you for your offers. In regards to shot, currently I simply need ball and powder as it is only for a flintlock pistol. Simple black powder is not of use to me as I do not currently have much in the way of staff with skills in crafting from it. In regards to kits a single coghead kit is of priority but dependant upon prices a single alchemy kit would be of use as well.

For potions the most useful to me are ones designed to combat and flush out poisons. And as for construction I would have use of a workshop for coghead based crafting and something to harvest and produce alchemical herbs for myself.

For trading I currently have a good amount of galvanic batteries or gold coins should they be required.

Kind regards,

Dr. Stein

--

Verris Harle: Legate Ironwood: Mercenary Melnisian with a forte for unnecessary violence and is definitely not Verris at all... nope

Lazarus: Minorly renowned thug, mercenary and hater of slavery. Now with guns!

Doctor Francis Newton Stein: Just a chap with medical skills... who runs an asylum.

August 7, 2016 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Coelossus

Dear Dr. Stein,

Arriving with this letter should be a case containing the required shot and my team of graftsmen to build the workshop you asked for, plus one of the groundsmen with a selection of sappling and seeds to implement the physic garden. Un fortunatley the tools you requested are not ready and will arrive by courier on a later date. Payment can be sent back with the graftsmen supervisor.

On a side note i have recently come into contact with one of your 'patients', goes by the name of Tad, overly aggresive and a dislike for People in Authority. May i suggest that she assist in the establishment and maintance of the garden, i have found this a thereputic treatment for patients in my own care.

Dr.Wesson

--

C. Garvey - Exeter Rep

September 4, 2016 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Coelossus

Dear Dr Stein,

the courier has been dispatched with the last of the order.

Dr. Wesson

--

C. Garvey - Exeter Rep

September 6, 2016 at 1:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.