Forest Argent 
Enactment & LARP

If you are willing to step 
Widdershins around the old oak...

Roleplay Forum

Forum Home > The Lorians > Message to Dr Stein!

Ryan Coggin
*A badly beaten, but still somehow alive human arrives at the asylum, carrying a scroll sealed with an ornate golden seal. The message within is thus* To the one known as "Dr" Stein, of the human lands of Jaegar After much contemplation I have decided that one of your stock is of great interest to me, and as I such am offering to pay a reasonable fee for the ownership and services of one Tad Cooper, and all associated possessions and equipment, of course. This would include the control device for Tad Cooper's collar, and the weapons that Tad Cooper uses to carry out the fine art of killing, clearly perfected over years of practice, and in all effect wasted in your service. The price of purchase is negotiable to a point, however there is a limit to my generosity that would be worth remembering given your status. I will however, as a token sign of respect, allow you to open negotiations at a price you think is fair in your, hopefully not too deluded mind. I look forward to reaching a fair and beneficial agreement. *Signed* The Pitmaster of the House of the Coin *signed with a household seal*
--
'The Pitmaster' - A Malnisian with an eye for fighting.
November 18, 2016 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James Embleton
The same human returns, looking seemingly more beaten, quite frankly it's a miracle they're alive and well enough to return! He hands a message that reads: Dear pitmaster of the gold coin house thingy, Deluded? AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HA! That's funny. Real funny. I'm quite sane actually, you should meet my wife though she's a tad eccentric. Now your offer is lovely. Or at least would be if you had anything more valuable than tad. You see I care very little for your coin. That coin won't buy me a loyal test subject who i can electrocute for fun! Okay well it can... but it wouldnt be -as- fun. Now you see Tad is not for sale. Nor would you want that monstrosity to be. Dragons are very fickle after all and well lets just say no control mechanisms that -you- could hold would ever work as well as my tender loving care. You see me and tad have quite the bond of friendship. It's truly a sight to behold. If you wish I can gladly part with other test subjects. Except jim (don't ask). But for now I must unfortunately (well not -that- unfortunately. Not at all really) decline your offer. Oh and don't even think about trying to do something silly like having me assassinated or setting my dog on fire (i mean my actual dog. Not geoff) because you see if you do then you will end up finding Tad Cooper to be about as useful to you as this sorry excuse for a courier (no third arm, seriously? What is wrong with you people.) But anyway, I must dash. Lots of experiements to be done and fun to be had. Lots of love, Doctor Francis Newton Stein.
--

Verris Harle: Legate Ironwood: Mercenary Melnisian with a forte for unnecessary violence and is definitely not Verris at all... nope

Lazarus: Minorly renowned thug, mercenary and hater of slavery. Now with guns!

Doctor Francis Newton Stein: Just a chap with medical skills... who runs an asylum.

November 20, 2016 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ryan Coggin
*once again, the same human returns, even more beaten now missing an arm, and presents a scroll, sealed with golden wax* First of all, fear not, my plans going forward involve you being very much alive. Secondly, I am genuinely sorry you couldn't accept my offer at this time, however I shall simply assume that your dull human mind could not understand the offer, so I will explain it for you in a manner even the simplest of slave-kin to understand. You appear to be opperating under the impression you have a choice. My apologies for not being more clear on this matter. You are giving me Tad Cooper, I was simply offering you the opportunity to gain something from it. So, with that in mind, what is your offer, 'Dr' Stein? Signed with the symbol of the coin
--
November 20, 2016 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Embleton
*yet again the same human returns, though this time with one less eye. And being helped along by another more healthy human. Apparently stein thought instead of sending the letter with the new courier it would be better to send the new guy to help the old guy. Best not to ask questions.* Another letter is presented. Reading: Dear mister fancypants guy who's more arrogant than hunter. I should really emphasise the arrogance, it's really obvious. You make jim seem humble. And that guy can control the sea with his appendage too rude to mention in a letter designed for your feeble childish mind (well he allegedly can). Quite frankly if you want tad you're more than welcome to take her. I won't stop you. But as I said, dragons are fickle and my guards are bloodthirsty (no clue where they get it from) sooo... yeah good luck with that. And you can make as many plans for me as you want. Because my plans involve you being alive too! Or well as alive as you can be with some of the stuff I plan. Not even tad's undergone these. You'd be like a first in medical history. You could have fame, fortune, poison glands in your armpits. It would be great. Almost as good as the look on your face when tad hits you with a big pipe. Again. And again. And again and well so on until I say stop or worthier targets present themselves. I'm nice though so I'll give a choice. You can scurry back to your boring pit (which is probably filled with rats. Kinda like the asylum! I'm joking of course. We don't have rats. Not pure rats at least.) Or you can become tad's new best friend. And hunter's shooting buddy! Anyway once again lots of love and send my love to your other half too, presuming you have one (if you don't then send it to your many pet cats) Oh and write back soon! I get the feeling we're going to be wonderful friends! Dr Francis Newton Stein
--

Verris Harle: Legate Ironwood: Mercenary Melnisian with a forte for unnecessary violence and is definitely not Verris at all... nope

Doctor Francis Newton Stein: Just a chap with medical skills... who runs an asylum.

November 20, 2016 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ryan Coggin
*the original human returns, the new human is however absent. A message is carved into his chest, reading* very well. Your price has been named then. I'll be seeing you very soon, 'Dr' Stein. *Once the message is read, the human collapses, dead*
--
November 20, 2016 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

James Embleton
Stein simply smiles at the collapsed body. And with a shrieking cackle he has it dragged into the asylum for goodness knows what. He grins as he looks out through the doorway "Eheheh looking forward to it pitmaster. Loooking forward to it... Heheheh" he lets out, letting his words carry on the winds before stepping inside and slamming shut the dark doors of his asylum.
--

November 20, 2016 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ryan Coggin

*a scroll left for Dr Stein after the assault, sealed with the same golden wax, reads:* So glad we could come to an agreement "Dr" Stein. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

--
December 1, 2016 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.